Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: AG's make me happy because...

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Okay, everyone finish the setence.

    AG's make me happy because....

    They are so cute
    They are always smiling
    They smell good
    They're cuddly
    They're absent of the stress of the big bad world.

    So what are your reasons???
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    They are so cuddly
    They are always smiling
    They are always there for me

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is so nice to see Cassie and Nicole playing and just being kids!!!
    I love the way these dolls look and love to see them in different outfits.
    They bring us closer as a family!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They remind me of when I was a kid!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They remind me of when I was a kid, and teach me interesting things about the different time periods.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can make other people happy with them. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="royalblue"> ..... i can escape into dolly world and dress them up, do their hair and make them look gorgeous !!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] </font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They make me forget that I have big girl problems when I see them, since they make me feel like a little girl again

  9. #9
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    They bring back such wonderful memories of being a child, when life was simple and carefree for me.
    I also love feeling like I'm in a different era.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MissMooMoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2005
    Posts
    451
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They love me no matter what
    They are so cuddly and sweet
    They don't talk back
    They don't make a mess
    They tell me what I want to hear - oh mom, those pants fit you perfect!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •